Contact us

UNISON helps its members resolve problems or issues related to work and home. Whether you are being bullied, want to find out more about your rights to flexible working or need help with your finances, UNISON can offer you confidential advice.

UNISON – Scarborough Borough Council
c/o Town Hall
St Nicholas Street
YO11 6HG

Telephone: 01723 232355


General enquiry form